The following are the active projects currently in progress with Cupertino ARES/RACES.
- ARKnet Deployment; Build-out of the Cupertino Emergency Intranet
- Volunteer Comm Package; Communications package deployed to Cupertino Fire Stations
The following are the completed projects.
- ARKnet Pilot; A Pilot to test the feasibility of deploying a Cupertino Emergency Intranet
- AX.25 Packet Kits; Standardizing the CARES field Packet Kits
- Communications Van; Cupertino OES Communications Support
- CCC Technology Roadmap; An approach for introducing technology to the ARKs
6 Apr 2017, General Meeting
Topic: San Jose Water & Emergency Preparedness. 7:30pm to 9:00pm, Social Room, Quinlan Center
15 Apr 2017, Cupertino's Big Bunny Fun Run!
CARES has been asked to support this family friendly 5K run event. 8:00am to 11:00am, City Hall More Details...
4 May 2017, General Meeting
Topic: Infrastructure Safety Assessment (ISA) Drill Prep. 7:30pm to 9:00pm, EOC, City Hall
13 May 2017, ISA Exercise
CARES Field Deployment to perform the Infrastructure Safety Assessment Exercise. 8:00am to 12:00pm, details to follow.
1 Jun 2017, General Meeting
Topic: TBD. 7:30pm to 9:00pm, EOC, City Hall
24 Jun 2017, Field Day!
Annual "Emergency Field Communications" Drill. 8:00am to 4:30pm, Torre Ave between City Hall and the Library
4 Nov 2017, Sheriff's Heroes Fun Run!
Annual 5K run/walk and kids fun run sponsored by the Santa Clara County Sheriffs Office, County Fire, and Valley Medical Pediatrics. Cupertino Civic Center, 8:00am to 11:00am. More Details...